• Wine Racks
– Wine racks are simply ‘holders’ of wine.
– Although they can be seen on different sizes, you can move them anywhere inside your house.
• Wine Cellars
– These pertain to the rooms or specific areas where you can store your wines.
– You may find wine racks inside a wine cellar.
– Typically, wine cellars are monitored by cooling system to maintain specific temperature and humidity in accordance to wines’ requirements.
Got a better picture of the difference of the two items? Now, with a clearer mind, your next task is to pick what type of wooden wine racks best suit your preference.